Saturday 18 May 2013

Haul #2

Hey hey kiddies, it's Viv. 

Every time I see him my eyes flutter, and I feel giddy inside. I feel nervous, and my palms start to sweat because soon enough.... MY WALLET WILL BE EMPTY. I have a love hate relationship with chemist warehouse, Priceline, Kit and all other shops that contain beauty items. I picked these things up recently, and thought I'd show you. 




Tresemme Heat Tamper Protective Spray. I haven't used the heat protective spray yet, but everyone raves on about it. Apparently it smells nice, aye? 
Toni&Guy Smoothing Detangler. I've always wanted to try Tony&Guy products! The detangler is really good, it actually detangles. The only thing is, it's not a spray which you spray all over your hair. You pump some in your hand, and smooth it all over your wet or dry hair. Means I have to wipe my hands after. 
Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray. Since I've recently chopped and donated my hair, I've been wanting to go for that messy look. This sure does it! 


Sukin Cleansing Lotion. I have 1/4 of my current cleanser left, so I thought I'd just pick this up. It was on sale, so I thought might as well. It's also sulphate & paraben free -you go glen co co. 
Origins Drink Up Intensive Over Night Mask. Everyone talks about this, and I get dry patches on my face so I thought I'd give it a go. Firstly, it smells so damn nice omg ahhhhhhhh. Secondly, it really does do it's job. Thirdly, go get you some! 
Origins Super Spot Remover. Everyone talks about this, as well. It's pretty decent. I don't find that it can remove a spot over night, but once it drys on your face, you can really feel it drying out the spot. 


Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream. Okay, let's make this quick, because ain't no body got time for feet-talk. This smells nice, I like it. That's it.


Revlon Just Bittin' Kissable Balm Stain (Honey). I love this! It adds just the right amount of colour onto my lips, and stays all day long. 
Revlon Photoready Cream Blush (Coral Reef). I've been dying to try one of these blushes! These blushes are a cream to power formula. They're not where near as pigmented as they look, and when you blend them out, they turn out quite sheer. Which is nice, because you can't go wrong with them. 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal eyeliner (012 Bronze). I really like this eyeliner! It's a brown, with shimmer in it. Really pretty, and really creamy too, so it doesn't drag on your eyes. 
Revlon Colorstay Nail Enamel (Bare Bones). Ever since Essiebutton mentioned this, I have wanted it. It's so simple, yet I love it so much. It makes your hands look classy and polished. 

Follow on Bloglovin

All cosmetics are currently 1/2 price at Chemist Warehouse, so go snatch up a few bargains! I think it finishes on the 27th of May. 


Enjoy your day!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment