Wednesday 8 May 2013

25

Hi, I'm Viv.

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I fractured my right ring finger by falling up the stairs...

2. I am addicted to chewing on ice... (First step is admitting it, right?) 

3. I would love to travel around the world. Particularly the US! Despite having travel sickness. 

4. Badminton makes me ecstatic... No judgement please. 

5. Don't ask me to run, because I can't. 

6. I donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.

7. I met Matt Preston
















8. I taught myself how to skate board. 

9. I love The XX, my family thought I was alien when I made them listen to my favourite song 'Tides'.

10. On the weekend you'll find me at Box Hill drinking a toffee coffee ice blend with pearls bubble cup (jot that down) or at home watching youtube videos.

11. I'm too lazy to take an extra step to turn corners, so I smash into walls all the time instead. 

12. I (like to think) am a pretty positive person :)

13. I strongly believe the prices of beauty products in Australia are WAY OVERPRICED. It makes me angry! There's no positive to this one...

14. I have 2 dogs 












15. I love me some chicken!!

16. One of my pet peeves is rude people *eughhhhhh*. 

17. Dancing at parties for 20 seconds + just gets awkward if you're not drunk. 

18. I am an insomniac, therefore I often get headaches (or at least my mum says).

19. Typophobia.... I already have goose bumps.

20. Unicorns are great!

21. I like halfies :) :) :) 

22. I used to have a pet turtle called Trix. 

23. I support gay marriages!

24. I hate exclusion and the feeling of it. 

25. I was a knuckle chewer back in the day.

I hope you liked this. This took me way longer than expected!
Xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment