Saturday 11 May 2013

Beauty Favs

Hi, I'm Viv. 


Here are a few beauty items that I am currently in love with and would like to share with the world. 



This $20 foundation is medium coverage and gives a 'my face is so plump and moisturized' look, in other words... dewy. It has tiny shimmer bits in the foundation, which you can only see if you're in sunlight. It's a 'i'm a unicorn mermaid' shimmer, not a 'shine bright like my forehead' shimmer. Let's just make that clear. I love this foundation for the weekend! 
It looks flawless on my hand!
This blush palette is in the colour Lace. I haven't had this for very long, yet I'm in love with this compact palette (with a huge ass mirror) already! Pigmentation is great, colours are beautiful and they blend pretty well too. The 1st colour is a gorgeous matte peachy orange, good for warm weather (which Melbourne is not approaching). The 2nd colour is a natural pink colour with gold shimmers in it. The picture really does not do justice, it's gorgeous! The 3rd colour, a matte coral pink, dayuuuum. This palette is $20, and you get 3 good quality blushes, I think it's a good deal. 

I love this colour, Bad to the Bronze. It's a cream shadow that is a shimmery bronze colour, and it's badass. My eyelids are oily, and this baby doesn't crease on me, even without a primer! Although the colour tough as taupe did crease on me... it's super nice by itself and easy to blend as well! This is $11.95. 

Honestly, need I say more? Just look at those eye shadows. Dayum gurl!!! This thing fell from Heaven or something... lol what I paid $54.78 for this. Very worth it, you are getting 12 shadows after all, and a primer potion as well as a brush! Go get you some of this if you (or your mum, cat, neighbour, cousin, pet unicorn) don't have it already.  

I finally found the perfect lipstick. I have the shade 07 (boring, Kate!). The texture is smooth and creamy, doesn't settle into the cracks of my lips! It lasts for a decent amount of time, and the best thing... It's the perfect shade for me. It's a pinky brown nude 'my lips but better' shade. This is always the lipstick I reach for if I'm wearing a colour. It's cheap too! $11.95 but it always goes on sale at Priceline. 


Hope you enjoyed this one. 
Xxx
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment