Sunday 9 June 2013

May Favourites 2013

Hello, it's Viv! 

Another month, another favourites post! 

1. Absolute Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
There's so many people who swear by coconut oil, and now I'm going to be one of those people. It's multipurpose, cheap, readily available, healthy omg this list goes on! I think I will go into further detail in another post. 

Soft grunge? Yes please. This $20 chunky gold necklace is from Forever New, a shop I don't usually shop in, but it has a few good pieces. This necklace spices up a boring outfit, and I am in love with it. It's really nice quality, although it's really heavy. 

I mentioned this in my last haul post, and have since been loving it! It makes the nails look so clean and polished. Also, an appropriate colour for any season. 
                  

I got this mini cuticle creme in a kit for awhile now, and have been using it consistently this month. Just before I go to bed, I rub it into my dry and gross cuticles and it's really nice and lemony! 

*Squeals* This actually removes my L'oreal Telescopic Waterproof Mascara!!!! Miracle!! Soak this baby onto a cotton pad, hold it on your eyes for a few seconds, swipe and it's gone! :D :D :D! 1/2 oil and 1/2 eye makeup remover means the oil can actually break down the oil based waterproof mascara. So good. 
                   

Great concealer! It's not cakey and dry which I like. Decent coverage as well. Me-likey!
                  

Now, all the hype is around the Batiste and I agree it's good, but it makes my dark brown hair white and powdery which does not look good. This dry shampoo sprays out a brown power which is much more suitable for my hair! Quite good as soaking up the grease too!
                  

Oh dayum. This smells so good! This makes me grin every time I have a shower. It just smells so good, I want to saturate myself in it! It was a gift from my friend Tara -hehe thank you <3. 

Hope you liked this! 
Viv

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment