Tuesday 2 July 2013

What's in my jar

Hey everyone,

Question: is this glass thing even a jar? 
Answer: unknown.

The glass thing was a shitty Ikea candle, until I removed all the wax. Now it stores the products I use very regularly. It's quite handy, all my stuff sits nicely on my table and it's very accessible. 



This does not colour correct..... once you smooth it over your face, it's transparent. Nevertheless, I apply it when I know I'm going to have a long day. 

On an everyday basis (at school), I wear concealer. I like this one, it works and it's not too drying on the skin. 

My eyelids get oily, and even though I don't wear eyeshadow, this primer keeps my eyelids matte, which helps my mascara not smudge as well. I love it! 

I use this basically every day. Keeps a curl! Yay!

I don't wear this to school, but I often wear it on weekends because it's a very natural shade and lasts a very long time on the lips. 

I don't wear this to school either, but again, on weekends I whip this bad boy out. It's a 'my lips but better' shade. It's quite sofisticated too, I think. 

Although it claims it's waterproof, I really don't feel like it is. I wear it on my waterline... and nothing stays there. Also, I'm always tired which means I'm always yawning. And I look like I'm crying half the time, when my eyes are just watery. 

Eyelash curlers 
These work fine. My friend brought them back from Korea for me. Everyone raves on about Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, but I have never tried them. Maybe when these break, I'll fork out the big bucks. (I don't even know how much they are). 

Hope this gave you some ideas of what to integrate into your every day makeup! 

Follow on Bloglovin

Peace out kiddies, 
Viv xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment