Saturday 20 July 2013

Plumful

Hey everyone! 

Hope the weekend is going swelllll for you all! In this post I shall be sharing with you my first MAC item ever!!!! Plumful lipstick. 

My bbg brought this back for me when she went to Europe ($11 cheaper over there if you exchange it), and I am in love. In Australia, MAC lipsticks cost $36 -way over priced. 


These lipsticks smell subtly of vanilla, MMmmmMm! You can't smell it when it's on the lips though. 


This lipstick is a lustre finish. I'm no MAC expert, but from what I know, lustre lipsticks tend to be on the sheer side. They're not drying at all and have a bit of a sheen to them. They are very comparable to the Revlon Lip Butters, however more pigmented and a tiny bit heavier in texture. It lasts a 'normal' amount of time. Not long lasting because it is a little glossy, however doesn't just slide off the lips. 


Plumful is a beauuuuuut-i-ful plum shade. Medium pink colour which is so flattering and very wearable. Perfect for Winter and Autumn, but you could also get away with it in the warmer months. I find this colour is very comparable to Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Plum, however Plumful is a bit more pink. 


The left swatch is Plumful swatched once, as you can see, pretty sheer. On the right is it built up, it's pretty much as dark as it will go. As you can see, there is a sheen which is really pretty. (Don't mind the streak on my hand, it's just a shadow).


This is it on my lips! I really love it. Now... time to buy everything else from MAC!

Follow on Bloglovin

Hope you enjoyed this post. 
Viv xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment