Saturday 8 December 2012

Haul #1

















Recently, I purchased a few things from Urban Outfitters, Priceline, Lush and Kit!

  1. Wreck This Journal By Keri Smith. You can find this here for $15.
    Looking forward to 'wrecking' this journal in the summer holidays!
  2. Soap and Glory Hand Food -Hydrating Hand Cream. You can find this here for $11.95.
    'Hand Food is a silky soft non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow.'
    Damn, I love this stuff! I've only used it a few times, but it smells like I'm floating on clouds or something! Plus, it sinks in super quick. 
  3. Lush's Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic. You can find this baby here for $5.95.
    'Bath tub fireworks, fizz, froth, fruity fragrance.'
    It smells very floral, and delightful. Apologies for my sh*t description (haha). 
  4. Revlon Luxurious Living Lipstick in Blase Apricot. You can find this here for $25.95 or buy 3 for 2.
    Priceline is currently having a 3 for 2 sale, but I got mine when it was buy one get one free -score! This colour is so bright and bold, I love it. I find it doesn't stay put on your lips unless you blot it and reapply. It's not drying at all, but I wouldn't say it's moisturizing either. 
  5. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten. You can find this here for $17.95 or buy 3 for 2.
    I also bought this when it was buy one get one free! The colour is pinky berry. Good for the holiday season! This stain is a serious stain, I couldn't get it off my lips! The next day I was at school, my best friend asked me if I was wearing lipstick... It feels nice and moisturizing when you first put it on, and after a few hours the balm wears off and you are left with permanent colour. 
  6. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Set. You can find this here for $12.
    I've heard beautycrush on youtube talking about this, so I thought I would pick it up because it looked really nice on her! These might be a gift for someone, or maybe I'll split them up and give them away. Not sure yet. The colours look lovely though!
  7. Kimchi Blue Lace Bandeau. You can find this here for $4.99 currently (IT'S ON SALE!).
    Surprisingly, I don't have one of these. I basically consider this an essential, since I have a few tops that have big arm holes. Now I can pull those out and finally wear them! 
  8. Daydreamer LA Twisted Low Back Tank Top. You can find this here for $19.99 currently (IT'S ALSO ON SALE!).
    This is my baby, especially on days like today (it was 30 something degrees!) I love this top, that's all. 
Oh how I'm a lucky child. 

Also, shout out to Tess because it's her birthday! Happy birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment