Thursday 20 December 2012

Get in me

Temporarily I'm not given a packed lunch and an apple for my daily meals, so in replacement, I go out and buy expensive food that makes everyone salivate!

1. Starbucks Gingerbread Frappuccino
This stuff is to die for, I wish it wasn't a seasonal drink.

2. Some Asian meal at some Asian restaurant (Damn this is professional)
Can't remember the name of the restaurant, however it's in Box Hill centro. This meal was delicious! Especially the chicken.

3. Free macaron at a house inspection
How could I resist? It was free! If no one was looking, I would've snatched two!

4. Churros from Madmex
I lost my churro virginity with my friend Saige. It was marvelous and magical all in one. 

5. Spinach and ricotta filo pie from Old Pie Shop on Whitehorse Rd
This was a delicious lunch I had with my girls -but for $7.90? Seriously? Do you know how many soft serves I can buy with that? I'll tell you! 26 and a third of one! Damn you expensive cafes! But it was tasty nonetheless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment